Sunday 17 January 2016

Where I Want To Travel

Hello again,

I have quite a lot of friends who have been travelling and I am so jealous is where they have been. But it makes me think that I want to do that, I don't know when I will be able to do it but I can't live this life without seeing the world! So I put 3 of my top places to go!


Pamukkale, Turkey


I have been Turkey before twice but to Olu Deniz the popular resort popular for its a Blue Lagoon Beach and it is stunning but this is where I want to go next! It's absolutely stunning with its small little pools right on the edge, you have a great view plus it's a different side of Turkey that I thinks really beautiful and you never get to see any sight like this. I can imagine it literally feels like your in the clouds! 

Algarve, Portugal


I have always wanted to go to the Algarve for me Portugal is a way for me to develop my Spanish and learn Portuguese but also its culture and beaches are dreamy! And I am a beach girl I dreaming of waking up everyday isn't a bad way to dream! 


Madrid


As well as being a beach bum I love visiting cities, I went to Granada two years ago and the culture was really fascinating and loved living with the culture and having new experiences. I met a few people from Madrid and they said it's the perfect mixture for people who want nightlife but culture as well! Plus it can put my Spanish skills into good use! 

Now let's hope I win the lottery so I can afford this! 

Molly xo






No comments:

Post a Comment