Saturday 5 March 2016

Do You Yoga

Hey guys,

I came across Do You Yoga about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! I mainly use the gym for weights training and cardio as I am confident in these areas. However Do You Yoga has given me the opportunity as a beginner to become part of the community in my own home.



Firstly i started off with the free 30 day beginner yoga ️course by Erin Motz and the short videos allowed me to quickly understand flows and different techniques from this to the meditation ️course it allowed me to think that I want to learn more. 



I now upgraded to the premium account where it does charge a fee but it equates to the same amount if not less than gym classes but it's longer classes and more niche allowing me to focus on different areas. 



Although I am paying for it, I did have a free account allowing me to do the free challenged which range from fat loss to meditation and the teachers are amazing. 

The benefit of Do You Yoga is the information that you gain from it, also the community is very large and everyone can share their thoughts and you can learn a lot from others! 

Definitely a thing to look at girls and guys! 

Mol xo

No comments:

Post a Comment