Friday 15 January 2016

Missguided Must Haves

Hey guys,

It's my 20th next month and I feel like I should treat myself to some new purchases plus I'm lacking on some nice black tops lately. I really wanna start my 20's in style too! 

That's kinda crazy to say twenties cause I still feel like I shouldn't be growing up to fast! 

First of all it is bloody freezing and my turtle necks are coming out of the wardrobe. I already have one black turtle neck but I found a really cute one in a bodysuit format and I love my bodysuits. 


Secondly I just bought a cute bralet that I've wanted for ages. Well my nan bought it as a birthday present but I stupidly sent it here! (It was an accident I promise!). It will be great for summer but casual nights out I wanted a see through black top to go with it and Missguided provide the best one! 

Finally February is a busy social month! I have three birthday nights out including my own and I intend to buy something extra for those nights! And cue my favourite of them all yet again another bodysuit but with lush details around the neckline and the cut! 


This probably will bring my Missguided purchases count up to God knows how much but I can't help it! When I wanna treat myself Missguided always deliver! 

Have a good day 

Xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment