Wednesday 9 September 2015

End of Summer Blow Out - New Chapter

Hi Guys! 

Welcome to my new blog and my first post. I decided to start a new blog because I found that I lost focus over the summer and decided to start afresh especially as I am starting my second year at university! This summer I worked 6 days a week and 30+ hours a week so that pretty much took up my whole summer and unfortunately I lost my best friend and had to do the unimaginable and put our loving pet dog down Rocky, he was only 8 years old but kept having to have operations due to tumours and it was the hardest thing I've had to go through and my family as well. However, although we are still feeling so guilty we are glad that he is no longer in pain and our whole world is lost without him. 

However, I went to Ayia Napa, Cyprus recently which has been booked for a while and although I felt guilty because it was so soon after Rocky it was great for me to get away and enjoy myself before I headed back to university. I went with my closest friend Chloe, we departed from Gatwick Airport which compared to other airports I've flown to its massive! We flew with Thomson and luckily flew on it's new plane the Dreamliner, which was amazing for many reasons! 1. They had TV's to watch movies, music, games and much more 2. Had rainbow lighting in the aisle 3. We were able to dim outr windows if we wanted to sleep. Flying into Larnaca was amazing because we flew right over the beach and the heat hit you straight away.



We arrived to our hotel, Petrosana Apartments, it was stunningly beautiful, clean, friendly staff and so close to everything central of Ayia Napa! Now our main timetable of our holiday was to wake up (whatever time that was usually 1pm) breakfast, go to the pool, beach or shopping then go out in the evening. Now the food was amazing and so cheap, it was mainly british food but we found an amazing Chinese restaurant by far the most amazing food we have ever tasted! We went to two beaches, Sunny Bay Beach about a 5 minute walk away, windy but quiet which made it so nice to relax and on the first day I may have got really bad sunburn! But no matter how much suncream I put on me and my pale skin will always burn! But it soon went to a nice brown! There was also Nissi Beach about a 10 minute taxi ride (8 euros) it was stunning, the sea was so blue and warm and wasn't windy but had the most amazing umbrellas for shade, definitely recommend visiting this place!



 

The main attraction to our holiday was definitely the bars and clubs! It was end of season so was quiet but still busy and there weren't as many Brits as I thought there would be but we got to meet amazing people from so many countries! We would start off in Craigs Bar so cheap and is 2.50 euro for a drink and 3 shots so that got us going for the night! Next was Simos Bar with the best two reps there every night they were so accomodating and funny and always got us drunk witht the 2 litre fishbowl but they were so entertaining! Next up was Carwash, we went in there once and I would think of Popworld or Decade Music to describe this so it was refreshing. Then came Rubix Bar where you could get many offers especially our favourite free cocktail offer! We had a cocktail called the Singapore (something - can't remember the rest!) but Rob the rep persuaded us to get the Cherry Kiss which was amazing so thank you Rob you are an awesome rep! I would also recommend Aruba, Black n White and Starskys bar they have awesome deals and have amazing music! We met so many people and made amazing memories! But the best of all was on the last night getting my nose peirced and my first tattoo matching with my friend. We both got love hearts and I got mine on the back of my neck!




All together it was an amazing holiday and I have serious Napa Blues! 

So this is the start of my new blog. It will include, live music events, fitness blogs, my never changing choker all black outfits and more! 

Although my recent purchase of this Miss Guided dress is about 3% of my bright coloured clothing! 






See you soon for my next blog! 
Its all about moving day into my new house in Bournemouth ready to start second year!



Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment