Saturday 20 February 2016

Becoming 20

Hi,

It's been a while since my last post! 

Things have been a bit crazy and have been trying to think about what to do in my blog for a little bit and I feel that I need to post weekly in order to further my blog.

So I turned 20 this week and had the best time with my friends on a very fun night out! Booked a booth at the local club Cameo and was very well looked after but also wore this beautiful dress from Missguided ...



But this blog isn't always about my birthday night out.

Becoming 20 really put into perspective about how this is the time I need to push forward and focus on furthering my degree, blog: health and career. I've really been thinking about my objectives and aims of this year so here they are...

1. Find an amazing placement
2. Work even harder at uni 
3. Blog weekly and shape the theme
4. Look after myself
5. Be happy 

I've been thinking about how being 20 I've focused more on what I wear and how I come across and I love walking out the door knowing I've made an effort with myself and i can go out and conquer my day. 

One of my birthday presents which hasn't arrived yet is the Frank Face Set. Frank Body is an amazing body scrub and I decided to have the set as my present so will be blogging about that.

Also I've been budgeting and I plan to treat myself at H&M and buy myself a few (a lot) of things from their Divided section because it's my heaven as its all dark and edgy clothing so will be blogging again! 

I also signed up for Do You Yoga complete website, I have been doing their challenges but decided to subscribe to their website and you can have a choice of many types of yoga so that's another blog idea to do.

Have a good week guys! 
Next blog is Tesco's amazing Along Came Betty face products!

Molly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment