Saturday 9 January 2016

Favourite Bloggers

Hey guys,

I've been doing so much revision I sometimes loose concentration and question where I wanna be and the direction I wanna go to. But everyday I always look at Sarah Ashcroft's and Lydia Millen's blogs and instagrams they are my two favourite bloggers who inspire me to carry on and continue doing what I am doing as it will be worth it. 

Sarah Ashcroft


This blogger is for me the one whose helped me figure out my personal style and introducing me to looking after myself because at times I always work and never look after myself other than showering everyday I never took the time out to treat myself. With her make up blogs on her YouTube channel and her daily posts of her fashion advice she has inspired me to pursue my interest in fashion and design and make sure I have time for myself. Her travel pictures from Cyprus as well have me in awe as it makes me want to travel too! 

She teamed up with Lydia Millen about starting a blog as well as their favourite products and it inspired me to keep up with blogging. As it keeps me on track to pursuing my career. 

Lydia Millen 



Lydia Millen is one of my other favourite bloggers and the first one who I came across and I am so glad I did! She has so much to offer from fashion, to fitness, travel and wellbeing this girl has helped me in so many ways! 

Just like Sarah she is down to earth and has worked hard to get to where she is. Like Sarah her fashion style is distinct and amazing so it gives me ideas of stuff that I want to purchase obviously I work a lot so I only spend stuff on things that I want to treat myself to. In terms of travel she has been to so many places and it makes me want to work harder at uni and my job so when I have the opportunity I will go and visit countries I want to go to. 

Most importantly she has helped me with wellbeing from her Instagram posts and YouTube videos she introduced me to yoga and meditation as I get stressed and anxious quite a lot and Lydia is very open about wellbeing and from her advice I have started yoga and meditation and have never felt better! 

Go check these amazing ladies out! 

Bye xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment