Friday 8 January 2016

Wish List January 2016

Hey guys!


Can't believe its been so long since my last post but basically I've been working hard on my assignments, my new job and revision for my exams! 


A nervous time but it's made me realise I love blogging and shouldn't stop! 

So whilst an Ebook is being downloaded for some reading I am starting this blog post! 


I've worked hard over the Christmas period and I want to treat myself! I've budgeted my money for savings but I need to treat myself! 


My birthday is next month and I have booked myself a booth at a local nightclub which I am really looking forward to do I can start my twenties in style! But after my rent is paid I have decided to treat myself to the following items! 


Obviously my love for shopping hasn't changed but unfortunately my favourite black ripped jeans has got a rip on it in a very funny yet awful placed (right under the bum) don't know how but clearly I wear them too much! So back to topshop to buy these beauties! 

Right after my last blog post my best friend Chloe came to visit and we went out! When we go out we always have the best times and have the best stories we just get each other so well! Somehow as I took an unfortunate tumble off of a sofa (again don't ask how I blame the prosecco!) my bronzer fell out and I miss it! So bronzer and topshop glow pot is another item I need! I recently bought a few highlighters and NARS translucent setting powder and it's the best makeup I have used so need a few things to compliment them! 


I NEED this dress! My birthday falls on a Wednesday and the nightclub I am going to it's a student event so dress code is casual but it's my 20th and this dress from Missguided is gorgeous as its my favourite colour black and I own no other colours I need this dress soon! 

How lush are these sunglasses from ASOS?! okay, I know it's winter but by March it will be sunny and I am a summer girl and I really want a nice selection of sunglasses and these are so lush! Think these will suit my edgy fashion style! 


Yes I know this isn't a product but I need the sassy personality of Pia Mia. I am seriously girl crushing right now! She has the most amazing tan and I always use fake tan so I need to purchase more, her eyebrows are insane and I need mine waxed and tinted again! She also looks so fit it's unreal so I really wanna continue with my fitness but also yoga and meditation to feel good about myself! 

Quite ironic my saying that as I am about to stuff my face with a dominoes but it's been a tough day! However I do have lots of healthy food in my fridge to indulge in tomorrow! 

So good to be blogging again! 
Thinking my next blog post will be about yoga and meditation and how it's helped me! 

Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment