Thursday 17 September 2015

Wild, Wild, Wild...

Hey, 

So since I've been back at uni I have started to work out again since my holiday and being ill for 3 weeks! I've started the Kayla Itsines 12 Week Guide 1, the first session did me good! Forgot how hard these sessions were but so rewarding! Even after stretching and yoga I had DOMs all over! But I am feeling alot better and gaining more shape!

I do miss going to Fitspace but it's too far to travel however I have decided to join the gym at uni for unlimited access to classes so me and my lovely housemates can do workouts together and I plan to do endurance spin classes for LISS but also HIIT, Pump (a weights/barbell based class) and Yoga! 

Now, I have made a life changing decision... I've always chosen chocolate or vanilla protein and for me those flavours were always too sweet/sickly for me. But I bought The Protein Works - Protein Whey 80 Concentrate in Wild Raspberry flavour. It's amazing! Honestly it tastes exactly like a raspberry sorbet or like having raspberry sauce on top of vanilla ice cream and I cannot get enough! I seriously recommend trying all the different flavours as there are many! Also look at the different types of protein too! The Protein Works offers so many different products and at a great price too! 

I am currently writing this in bed resting after my full body 30 minute resistance circuit workout having my shake at this moment and I'm craving more! is that bad?




Havea good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment