Saturday 12 September 2015

Fake Bake Delight

Hey guys, 


As a fair skinned girl I find it very difficult to tan and I like being tanned! I love being pale because its who I am but I prefer being tanned as I feel healthier! But in the UK I don't tan even in a heat wave and if I do tan I burn. But abroad when I went to Turkey I had a great tan and it lasted a week! As I said in my last blog Cyprus made me look like a tomato! I've tried several Fake Tans which give me a glisten of sunkissed look but it wasn't enough for me I wanted an Instant Tan that lasted me a week at least without looking too orange or tanned as it would'nt look natural! 

So after trying 4 fake tans, I decided to try Fake Bake. I bought the Beyond Bronze, Instant Wash off Premium Tan for Face and Body - Matte Medium. I've always used mousse's before but I found that the matte applied alot better but also the colour seemed alot more darker too and I only needed to apply 1 layer as previously I needed to apply 2 or more to get the right level of tan. I got this product from Boots and it was around £9 if I remember correctly! I've had this tan on for 4/5 days now and the tan is still very much there! It's a great level of tan, easy to apply and dries really fast! 





As a student, I like to go out a few times a week so this product is great to keep on top of your tan and to maintain it and especially for me preserving my holiday tan! Also the smell of the tan is nice compared to others as it's not too over-powering. So ladies (or guys) make sure you check out their products cause there is a wide range of stuff they have! 



Fake Bake - you now have an avid fan and user of your products!


Molly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment